Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together the strawberries, honey, and lemon juice; until smooth.
- Pour through a mesh sieve into a bowl.
- Spread out to 1/8 inch thick on a parchment paper lined sheet-pan from the Chefman Dehydrator.
- Place the sheet pan into the Chefman Dehydrator and cook on the dehydration setting for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from the machine, cut into strips, and roll them up.
Calories: 61.04kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.68g | Protein: 0.64g | Fat: 0.27g | Saturated Fat: 0.01g | Sodium: 1.34mg | Fiber: 1.81g | Sugar: 13.05g | Vitamin A: 0.89IU | Vitamin C: 53.52mg | Calcium: 15.06mg | Iron: 0.41mg