Homemade Fruit Roll-Ups
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a blender or food processor, pulse together the strawberries, honey, and lemon juice; until smooth.
- Pour through a mesh sieve into a bowl.
- Spread out to 1/8 inch thick on a parchment paper lined sheet-pan from the Chefman Dehydrator.
- Place the sheet pan into the Chefman Dehydrator and cook on the dehydration setting for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove from the machine, cut into strips, and roll them up.
© 2023 Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC.