I am serving up yet another “winner winner chicken dinner” with my Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce recipe! The chicken is marinated a coconut milk based marinate filled with tons of flavor from the turmeric, soy sauce, cilantro, and more! It is grilled to perfection and served with a peanut sauce that is out of this world!
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
For the Chicken Satay:
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into strips
For the Peanut Sauce:
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut milk, turmeric powder, soy sauce, ginger, cilantro, brown sugar, salt, pepper, and chicken. Place the bowl in the fridge for 1 hour to overnight.
- In another bowl combine the peanut butter, soy sauce, coconut milk, sriracha, sesame oil, lime juice, and peanuts until fully combined.
- Place the marinated chicken on wooden skewers and cook on a grill or grill pan for 5-6 minutes per side. Serve the Chicken Satay with the Peanut Sauce and top with more chopped cilantro and peanuts.
© 2023 Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC.