Thanksgiving Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 sticks margarine softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup pareve chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together the margarine, sugar, brown sugar, in a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until full combined.
- Next add in the flour, baking soda, and salt into the mixer and mix until combined.
- Finally add in the chocolate chips, walnuts, and cranberries and mix until combined.
- Drop the dough by heaping tablespoons about two inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Cool the cookies for one minute on the cookie sheets then then transfer them onto a cooling rack.
- Once the cooking are completely cool, store in an airtight container.
Calories: 980.5kcal | Carbohydrates: 106.49g | Protein: 10.5g | Fat: 58.26g | Saturated Fat: 12.38g | Trans Fat: 8.45g | Cholesterol: 49.3mg | Sodium: 638.8mg | Fiber: 3.42g | Sugar: 54.51g | Vitamin A: 20.1IU | Vitamin C: 0.26mg | Calcium: 52.79mg | Iron: 3.79mg