Are you still out here buying Reese’s peanut butter cups?! NAH…we make them at home! In all seriousness, it’s a really fun treat to make when you have some extra time, and it tastes even better than what you buy from the store. You can use any type of chocolate you’d like. For a more classic flavor, you can use milk chocolate, or you can use dark chocolate for a richer taste.
- 10 graham crackers
- 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter melted
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor or blender, and pulse until blended to a powder. Pour the powder into a large bowl then add powdered sugar and peanut butter. Mix until fully combined.
- Place 15 cupcake liners on a big baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds at a time until smooth. Pour a heaping tablespoon of the melted chocolate into a cupcake liner and spread out to cover the bottom. Place a heaping tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture into the center and top with another heaping tablespoon of melted chocolate and spread evenly over the peanut butter layer. Refrigerate for about an hour until set and firm.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to a week.