WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Place the sheet of puff pastry dough on a cutting board. Use a 3-4 inch cookie cutter or bowl as a guide to cut rounds of dough out of the entire sheet of dough. Use a 1-inch cookie cutter to cut out a small hole in the center of each of the rounds.
- Preheat a pot of vegetable oil to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Fry the pieces of dough for 2-3 minutes per side, until golden brown. Place onto a cooling rack to drain of any oil and to cool.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small frying pan. Mix the sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl until combined.
- Once the donuts are done frying, brush with butter then coat in the cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
- Serve immediately or place in an air-tight container for up to 2-3 days.
Tried this recipe?Tag %eitan% on Instagram!