Gather all your chocolate obsessed friends because today we are making a Chocolate Ganache Pie! When it comes to chocolate desserts there is nothing quite like chocolate ganache. It is smooth, decadent chocolatey goodness! Wrapped around the chocolate is an easy to make graham cracker crust that adds the perfect salty, buttery note while also giving the dessert a satisfying crunch.
Chocolate Ganache Pie
For the Crust:
- 12 graham crackers
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
For Chocolate Ganache Filling:
- 10 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces bittersweet chocolate, cut into chunks
- 5 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Flakey sea salt for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Blend graham crackers to a fine consistency in a food processor on zip lock pack with a mallet. Add in the sugar and melted butter, mix to fully combine. Pour the mixture into a pie dish and press down to firmly take on the shape of the pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring the heavy cream to a simmer. Place the chocolate, butter, and salt into large bowl. Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate and wait 3-4 minutes. Once the chocolate is melted, mix together using a whisk until fully combined. Pour the chocolate ganache into the cooled crust.
- Carefully place the pie in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt and serve.
© 2023 Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC.