I’m taking everyone’s favorite combo of peanut butter and chocolate and putting it all into a delicious sheet pan of brownies!
My Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies are the epitome of a delicious decant desert! The homemade brownie base is layered with swirls of the peanut butter filling. It makes for an amazing bite every time, filled with chocolate and peanut butter goodness. For those peanut butter and chocolate lovers out there like me, this recipe is life changing! You’ll never want to go back to the brownie mixes again! Watch how to make them in my newest YouTube video and you can find the exact measurements in my written recipe, both below!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon flakey sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- 3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper with a slight overhang. Melt the chocolate and butter in a large bowl in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Once fully melted, add both of the sugars and mix until fully combined. Add the eggs one at a time and mix thoroughly until smooth, then add the vanilla, salt and baking soda. Mix until fully combined then using a spatula fold in the flour and cocoa powder until smooth.
- In another smaller bowl combine the peanut butter, melted butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Pour half of the brownie batter into the prepared pan and spread out evenly. Drop dollops of half of the peanut butter mixture on top. Add the remaining brownie batter over the peanut butter mixture and spreading it out. Drop dollops of the remaining peanut butter on top and with a knife start to swirl the mixture together.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes until baked to your desired doneness. Let the brownie cool before slicing and top with a sprinkle with some sea salt.