Making your own hummus is way easier than you’d think! You can totally soak your own dried chickpeas to make hummus but it saves so much time just using canned chickpeas. It tastes way better than store-bought and is so easy to make. You can dip pita chips, veggies, or really anything into it for a yummy snack. Click here for an amazing Crudités Bar with this dip. I hope you enjoy making your own hummus at home. I encourage you to mix in all different interesting flavors.
Lemon Garlic Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sesame seeds, lightly toasted
- Purple microgreens (Optional)
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and top with toasted sesame seeds and purple microgreens.
© 2023 Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC.