Easy Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, plus more for cooking
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and chocolate chips. Whisk together the eggs, milk, and butter in a small bowl. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and mix with a whisk until fully combined.
- Heat a buttered griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour or soup the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook on the first side until bubbles appear on the surface, the edges begin to look dry, and the bottoms are golden-brown, about 3 minutes.
- Flip the pancakes. Cook until the second sides are golden-brown, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat using the remaining batter.
- Top with whipped cream or maple syrup and serve immediately.
© 2023 Eitan Bernath Productions, LLC.