In this week’s episode of “Eitan’s Outdoor Summer Cookout”, I’m in the kitchen with my comedian friend Leah Forster whipping up this insane Frozen Mango Margarita! Leah is a hilarious comedian and an all around fun person to be around. We had a blast cooking and laughing together on and off camera.
When brainstorming recipe ideas for this new show, I knew I had to make the ULTIMATE summer drink! There is nothing that feels more like summer to me than sipping on an ice-cold mixed drink in the sun. Most drink recipes out there have alcohol in them but it’s actually very easy to make delicious non-alcoholic drinks at home! This Frozen Mango Margarita is just that. It’s incredibly easy to make, jam-packed with flavor, and super refreshing.
Frozen Mango Margarita
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 4 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ½ cups fresh orange juice
- 4 limes juiced
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar plus more for the rim of the glass
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Chili-lime seasoning Tajin
- ¼ cup fresh mint
- Place the frozen mango, ice cubes, orange juice, lime juice, agave nectar, and honey into a large blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain.
- To coat the rim of the glass. Add chili lime seasoning to a plate and the extra agave nectar to a shallow bowl. Dip the rim of each margarita glass into the agave nectar then the chili-lime seasoning. Pour the mango margarita into the glass and garnish with a lime wedge and sprig of mint. Serve immediately.