When you need a quick and easy dinner for a busy weeknight, Sausage & Peppers is the perfect recipe! All you need are four ingredients and about 15 minutes and dinner is ready. The secret to creating so much flavor with only a few ingredients is using a flavor-packed sausage. I like to use beef chorizo because I like the spicy flavor it gives the dish but you can use any kind of sausage you want!
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 4 chorizo sausages, cut into coins
- 1 large red onion, cut into large chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into large chunks
- 1 red pepper, cut into large chunks
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat up the oil until hot. Add in the sausages and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown on all sides. Remove the fried sausages from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside in a large bowl. Add in the onions and peppers; cook for 5-7 minutes until browned on the edges. Add back in the sausage and cook for an additional minute. Serve hot.