Today I am living my childhood dreams of recreating the Krabby Patty from Spongebob! When I was a little kid I was OBSESSED with Spongebob. My entire room was SpongeBob themed, it was really crazy! I had so much fun recreating it and it actually tastes really good! You can find the recipe below to make your own Krabby Patties at home!
- 2 lb ground beef
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 2 teaspoon MSG
- Small bowl of Ketchup
- Small bowl of Mustard
- 2 large dill pickles, sliced
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce, sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 slices Non-Dairy Yellow American Cheese
- 1 beefsteak tomato, thinly sliced
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet on a high heat. Form the ground beef into patties and place on the skillet. Sprinkle the top with salt, pepper, and MSG. Once nicely browned on the bottom, flip and season again with salt, pepper, and MSG. Cook the burgers to your desired doneness.
- Top each burger with ketchup, mustard, pickles, onion, lettuce, cheese, and tomato. Serve immediately