Today I am living my childhood dreams of recreating the Krabby Patty from Spongebob! When I was a little kid I was OBSESSED with Spongebob. My entire room was SpongeBob themed, it was really crazy! I had so much fun recreating it and it actually tastes really good! You can find the recipe below to make your own Krabby Patties at home!
Krabby Patty from Spongebob
- 2 lb ground beef
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoon MSG
- Small bowl of ketchup
- Small bowl of mustard
- 2 large dill pickles sliced
- 1/2 iceberg lettuce sliced
- 1 large red onion thinly sliced
- 4 slices non-dairy yellow American cheese
- 1 beefsteak tomato thinly sliced
- 4 sesame seed hamburger burns
- Preheat a large cast iron skillet on a high heat.
- Form the ground beef into patties and place on the skillet.
- Sprinkle the top with salt, pepper, and MSG.
- Once nicely browned on the bottom, flip and season again with salt, pepper, and MSG.
- Cook the burgers to your desired doneness.
- Top each burger with ketchup, mustard, pickles, onion, lettuce, cheese, and tomato. Serve immediately.