- 1/2 lb sushi-grade salmon, cubed
- 1/2 lb sushi-grade flounder, cubed
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 spring green onion, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon habanero pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons Rocoto puree
- 1 corn, grilled and sliced
- 1/4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, sliced
- In a small bowl nestled in a larger bowl of ice, add in the salmon and flounder. Pour in the lime juice and some of the salt. Begin mixing while adding in the green onion, habanero pepper, and Rocoto. Once fully combined, place the onion in the side of the bowl to marinade in the liquid then allow to rest for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the fish into the center of a serving bowl. Top with the corn, tomato, and avocado on the sides and the red onion on top, followed by more scallions. Serve immediately.