This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Vitamix and The Feedfeed. The opinions and text are all mine. Thank you for supporting my sponsors that allow me to create new and special content like this for CookWithChefEitan.com!
Today, I teamed up with Vitamix and The Feedfeed to bring you this off the charts dinner, using Vitamix’s brand new Venturist machine, that is not only beautiful but also packed with tons of delicious fresh flavor. Chimichurri London Broil is going to be your new favorite weeknight meal! I can assure you of this because after the many times I tested this recipe, my family still loves it! The London broil is marinated in a mixture of extra virgin olive oil, red wine vinegar, fresh oregano, salt, and pepper, then is seared to perfection.
It’s topped with a vibrant and fresh chimichurri sauce that has a unique punch of flavor. It is made in literally (and yes I timed it with its built-in timer!) 10 seconds with the super powerful Vitamix Venturist. I know, isn’t that crazy fast?! Also, I love how easy it is to use and that it has a 10-speed variable motor which is great for a variety of uses. It even comes with the perfect blade scraping spatula designed to get all the goodness out from under the blade! With three container sizes, this recipe is easily adaptable to scale up or down! Because of this, it is perfect for your weeknight meal prepping because you can marinade the meat in the morning then quickly sear the meat and whip up the chimichurri at night then dinner is served in just minutes. The whole recipe takes almost no time to create and it can be prepped ahead of time.
Head over to my Instagram (@ChefEitanBernath) to enter a giveaway to win a Vitamix Venturist!
- 2 lb london broil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 2 green onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a large ziplock bag, place the london broil, red wine vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Place on a plate then into the fridge to marinate for 1 hour to overnight.
- Meanwhile, place the parsley, oregano, green onions, garlic, red pepper flakes, olive oil, red wine vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper into the Vitamix Venturist. Blend until smooth then set aside.
- Remove the bag from the fridge for 10 minutes. Then remove the london broil from the bag and pat dry with a paper towel. Heat a large skillet, preferably cast iron, on a medium flame with a drizzle of olive oil. Transfer the meat into the pan and cook for about 10 minutes on each side, until your desired doneness. Set aside the cooked meat on a plate, tented with tin foil, to rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve immediately with chimichurri sauce.