It’s time that I tell you all about the insane week I just had!
So if you’ve been following me on Snapchat (Username: EitanBernath) then you know that I have been in Orlando having the time of my life. I have been at a waterpark, swam with dolphins, went to Harry Potter world, got driven around in a limo, flew on first class, and sleep in a huge three room suite. But what you didn’t know is why I was there.
It all started on one lazy Sunday morning while I was eating my bowl of Cocoa Pebbles. I noticed on the back of the Cocoa Pebbles cereal box that there was a contest you could enter to win some prizes and maybe even a trip to Orlando! So I was like “Why not?”. I typed in the code on the back of the box on my phone and to my surprise I WON A COCOA PEBBLES WATER BOTTLE! I was super pumped that I actually won something.
But little did I know, I had been entered into the the grand prize raffle for a luxury trip to Orlando. So I went on with life and forgot about the whole thing. Well one day in school I got an email from the “Post Pebbles Company” telling me that I was a potential winner of the grand prize. After hours of trying to convince my parents that it wasn’t a scam, we finally responded.
After tons of emails back and forth we still weren’t surely covinced that this was totally legit until our first class plane tickets came in the mail. Literally $4000 of first class plane tickets. From that moment we realized that I really won a trip for my family to Orlando.
We went on this crazy trip last week and had so much fun. I made sure to vlog the best moments and will be releasing a cool video about the trip later this week. I really wanted to share this crazy story with you all. So I decided to post a recipe using Cocoa Pebbles to pay tribute to this unreal experience.
By the way, Cocoa Pebbles is not sponsoring this post. But if they would to sponsor my post after already giving me an awesome luxury trip, Id be totally cool with that!
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 5 cups Cocoa Pebbels
- In a non stick pot, melt the butter on a medium flame.
- Measure out 1 cup soy the mini marshmallows and set aside.
- Add the rest of the marshmallows into the pot and continuously stir until they melt.
- Add in the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Pour in the coco pebbels and stir until fully combined.
- Then add in the 1 cup of marshmallows hat you set aside into the put.
- Once all combined, transfer to a greased 9x9 inch baking pan and let set until its room temperature.
- Slice the treats into approximately 16, 2x2 inch squares to serve.