Happy Fourth of July!
It is officially July 4th weekend which means that the partying and red, white, and blue food are in full swing. I wanted to do something that was outrageous, yummy, and of course something with red, blue, and white. So I decided to dip a huge waffle cone into some melted white chocolate, rolled it into a ton of festive M&Ms and topped it off with a scoop of my ice cream recipe swirled some with more M&Ms. It is pure patriotic fun!
- 4 cups of Heavy Cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup red, white, blue M&M’s
- 3 large waffle cones
- 1 bag of white chocolate
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir until all the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour into your ice cream machine and churn until the machine stops. This means that the ice cream is ready.
- Transfer the ice cream into another bowl and mix in the M&Ms.
- Pour it into a container and freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight.
- Pour out the M&M’s onto a plate.
- In a microwave safe bowl, place your white chocolate chips and melt them in the microwave.
- Dip the top of of your cone into the bowl of melted chocolate.
- Gently roll the top of the cone into the M&Ms until it is coated completely with M&Ms.
- Then place cone on a place into the fridge until the chocolate hardens.