I guess its fair to say that I LOVE pizza. I’m not too picky when it comes to everyone’s favorite savory pie. As long as it’s called a pizza, i’m into it! My favorite type is nice Neapolitan Margarita Pizza. You know, that one you have to pay like $15 for a small personal pie. Well I like to make this pie at home. T’s much cheaper and tons of fun to make!
Pizza is a great thing to make with your family. My dad, brother, and I even have a song we sing when make pizza. Its such a fun activity! Look out for more pizza recipes soon! I have some really great ideas. I can’t wait!
- 1 lb Pizza Dough
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- 5 slices of fresh mozzarella
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 and place a pizza stone in the oven, if you have one.
- Roll out your dough, on lightly floured surface, until it's 10 inches in diameter.
- Place on a baking sheet or pizza peel if you have a pizza stone.
- Spread on the tomato sauce around the pizza, leaving a ½ inch crust.
- Gently place the mozzarella slices onto the pizza.
- Drizzle olive oil over the pizza.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and starting to get some brown spots.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with the basil leaves, salt, and pepper.