If you are the type of person that eats a bowl of cereal every morning, like me, then you how disappointing the cereals are on Passover. So this year my goal is to make great breakfasts, every morning of the holiday. One dish I am planning on making is this super easy Breakfast Potato Hash. It’s full of potatoes, peppers, and onions. Yum! It is fully Kosher for Passover but is also great for all year round!
- Olive Oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 8 medium red skinned potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut each potato into 6 wedges.
- In a large frying pan heat up the olive oil on a medium-high flame.
- Add in the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes.
- Next add in all of the peppers and the onion and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Add in the garlic and some salt and pepper to taste and continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
- See with a fried egg on top.